Downloading & Building
- Developers of Quino-based products will use Nuget packages
- Developers of _Quino itself will build from sources
Packages, Symbols & Sources
All sources and PDBs are available on Encodo's file share.
Select a version, download and unzip.
*.nupkg: Nuget Packages
Symbols.zip: Debugging files
Sources.zip: Source files
The Nuget packages are not available from https://nuget.org. Instead, you'll have to make sure you have access to the Quino Nuget packages from another Nuget source.
- Encodo developers should configure the TeamCity Nuget Server as a source
- External developers will obtain the packages from another source
- Clone the repository (Encodo team members)
- Extract the
The following tools are required to work with Quino on the command line.
TO build the sources, do the following.
- Open a console
- Change directory to
- Open in Visual Studio
- Build all (NuGet packages are retrieved automatically)
If any of the steps above fail, please see the FAQ.